Garda On Bike About
Welcome to Lake Garda, our Bike Paradise!
Do you like to ride on bike with a group of nice people, have a lot of fun, enjoy the most stunning places anyone could hope to explore by bike? Then come and join us on the most exciting bike tours at Lake Garda!
Every day, from April to October, we organize daily guided bike tours of all types. Whatever your level of fitness and experience, there is the right tour to suit your riding abilities. GardaOnBike can also build a customed bike trip for you and your friends; just tell us if you are bringing your own bike! To get all the information about programs, tours and prices you can visit us directely at our guide office in Riva del Garda (Garda Bike Shop) or contact us by email or by the telephon.
With GardaOnBike you can choose lots of different bike tours, tailor-made for every kind of request: easy bike trekking with wine & food tasting, epic freeride over the best single tracks, breathtaking road cycling, relaxing family bike tours… Just come and have fun with us! Our bike guide's crew is waiting for you!
5 other good reasons for joining GardaOnBike
1) Some our tours likeKing Tremalzo®,Marocche´s Jungle®,The Old Dam®,Hot Brakes®,The Gola CrossRoad®,RedHotChiliBike®, are famous to bikers of all around the world and you can enjoy and ride them too! Just come and follow our Professional Bike Guide!
2) Riding in a group is safer, exciting, healthy, fun, motivating and sociable. It's a great way to meet people who share their passion. Enjoyment of biking!
3) No stress looking for the right trail: enjoy the most fascinating landscapes and let GardaOnBike® take care of everything!
4) Biking & Cycling make you hungry... To boost your energy we include a meal in a mountain hut or typical restaurant. You can enjoy local specialties and save money!
5) Our tours are much more than simple bike trips. We really love biking and we do the best to make you having fun with your bike. We are good in this job! We lead you along off road trails and secret single tracks that you will never find by your own, of course. You will also discover the region's unique history, culture, wine and food (and icecream!); things almost impossible to arrange on your own.